Monday 23 January 2017

OPTIMALS - CLEANSER AND TONER REVIEW

Okay so I have been using the Optimals Cleanser and Toner for over a month now. The products come packaged in nice, simple, yet attractive colours. As I have quite sensitive skin I use the pink/peach collection which is for 'DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN'. 

Optimals Toner. 
When first applying the products I was wary as normally when using new products my skin will flair up very quickly and then takes me a long time to get it to settle down again, the same goes with new make up products. However with both these products I did not have this problem, I was able to use the products on a daily basis (twice daily - morning and night). They are easy to apply and leave my skin feeling soft and fresh. I felt like my skin looked more alive, while it was by no means shiny or greasy looking I personally felt that I looked 'bright cheeked', 'healthy' and 'fresh'. I felt like I could apply both the toner and cleansing milk and that I knew I was going to look better later on in the day. This is a product that I would highly recommend to anyone that has got dry or sensitive skin and is wary of using new products. Another advantage is that a little bit goes a long way and it is not expensive to buy. The Toner is currently £5.95 and is normally just £10.00. As I mentioned it earlier I have been using it for just over a month and have still got plenty of the bottle left. 



I apply both of the products using Cotton wool, although when I have been running short I will just use my hands/fingers to apply the cleansing milk. This product feels cool and soothing to apply, and doesn't make you're face feel greasy like I feel that some cleansers can do. The cleansing milk is also just £5.95 at the moment and the usual price for this is £10.00 

If these products are something that you are interested in then you can head over to my facebook group and join up https://www.facebook.com/groups/215413432222932/. 

You can also check out these products by visiting my Personal Beauty store http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554 here you can purchase the products online and get them delivered straight to you! Or if you're in the Derby Area of the UK, I can drop you off a catalogue. 

Unlike many other cosmetic catalogue brands you do not have to pay me to be able to get the products you are now able to use the Personal Beauty store to order the products yourself and have them sent straight out to you, while I will be able to see what you've ordered meaning I can keep you up to date with any offers that I think would personally interest you. 

That's all for now, tomorrow will be a more make up based post. 

Amber Rose 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email Pinterest

Personal Beauty Shop

http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © AmberRose-Beautyblog | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com