Thursday 30 March 2017

Pamper pots

Okay guys, sorry for a lack of posting at the moment, unfortunately since moving flats I have had no internet, so have been unable to update this blog. However I am back and would like to start of by showing you another great deal. The PAMPER POTS! 

***COMING SOON! PAMPER POTS!!!***
Image attached is an idea of what they would look like!
These will include :-
Hot Chocolate sachet.
Flannel
Chocolates
Oriflame Face mask sample pots.
Cleansing gel sample pots. (oriflame)
Toner in a sample pot (oriflame).
Instructions of how to use the products.
Product list with ingredients.
Inside the PAMPER POTS, will be instructions on how to use the products and what it does for your skin. Each pot will contain enough of each product to be used once and have some left over. So you'll never have to worry about not having enough.
These will cost £9.00 each and I can have them made and delivered or posted to you in 7 days (allowing oriflame products time to be shipped).
If you would like more info then Message me or comment below.
P.S. WILL ONLY CREATE THESE IF THERE'S ENOUGH INTEREST!

You can buy these buy either messaging me on here and paying me through paypal. 

Going to my facebook page by following this link ---- https://www.facebook.com/groups/215413432222932/ and commenting on the right post, or sending me a message on facebook. 

Remember you can also check out our other great offers by following this next link to my personal beauty store---- http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554

While I am based in the UK I can ship abroad but this will obviously inflict a larger postage charge. 

Until The Next Offer
Amber Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email Pinterest

Personal Beauty Shop

http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © AmberRose-Beautyblog | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com