Friday 31 March 2017

c5 products and prices

These amazing lip glosses are priced at either £5.95 or £9.00, they provide a gorgeous amount of high shine, will leaving your lips looking plump and juicy. The sparkle will stay with you all day and depending on how think (much) you apply to the lip they are perfect for either day time or night time, hit the town or hit the shops with these amazing Power Shine Lipsticks. I own both Brilliant Fuschia and sexy plum (pictured above) and have to say that they really do complete a look. 


The next product that I have chosen to look at tonight is the ONE long wear nail polish, it costs £7.00 to buy and the sparkle that they produce are amazing. My favourite is Rose Diamond, it's a sparkle filled, long lasting rose gold colour, that even in the dullest of lights will leave your nails shining all day. However it is subtle enough that you can wear it with most outfits and to pretty much every event you can think of it. Apply one coat for a subtle look and apply two coats for that massive high shine, intense sparkle look. 
One of m FAVOURITE products this book, the Giordani Gold Limited Edition bronzing pearls, now these are normally priced at £19 but you can get them in this book for just £9.95, that's nearly a full £10 off! They give you that perfect sun kissed glow that you know you want to have all year around, get ready for summer with these fantastic pearls.

The above products are some of the amazing deals that you can find this book, however if you want more great deals, keep checking this page. Alternatively head over to my facebook page ---- https://www.facebook.com/groups/215413432222932/

or alternatively check out my PERSONAL BEAUTY STORE, where you can buy all the products and have them delivered straight to your front door. You can find the link to my personal beauty store here ----- http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554
 
Remember if you have any questions head over to my facebook page and send me a message, drop me a comment or alternatively drop me a comment on here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Stay tuned as tomorrow you will be able to see my personal look, the products that I use, and the prices of the products :) <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Facebook Google Plus Email Pinterest

Personal Beauty Shop

http://beautystore.oriflame.uk/3254554

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © AmberRose-Beautyblog | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com